Rules and Policies Child & Extra Bed Policy
- No extra bed will be provided to accommodate any child included in the booking.
- An extra bed will be provided to accommodate any additional guest included in the booking for a charge mentioned below.
INR 799 will be charged for an extra mattress per guest. (To be paid at the property)
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at The Central Park.
- The identification proofs accepted are a Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, and Ration Card.
- Without a valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
- The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- After booking, you will be sent an email confirmation with the hotel phone number.
- You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by The Central Park.
- Unmarried/Unrelated couples will not be allowed to check in.
- The Central Park reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. This is at the full discretion of the hotel management.
- No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- Customers with Local IDs will not be allowed to check in.
- The Central Park reserves the right of admission for local residents.
- Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city.
- The room tariff includes all taxes.
- The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks, or telephone calls). These will be charged by the hotel at the time of check-out from the hotel.
- For any update, the customer shall pay applicable cancellation/modification charges.
- Modified bookings will be subject to availability and the revised booking policy of the hotel.
- The cancellation/modification charges are standard and any waiver is entirely at the hotel’s discretion.
- The number of modifications possible on a booking will be at the discretion of the Hotel.
- Selective offers of the hotel will not be valid on cancellation or modification of a booking.
- Any e-coupon discount on the original booking shall be forfeited in the event of cancellation or modification.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Media & Content
- The media and Content on this website are rightfully owned by The Central Park.
- The unauthorized use of content or media might lead to action against the person or body.
- For use of the content or media of the website reach out to the hotel for approval.